- My back zip fastening with a fabric cord attached helps you zip in and out of me with ease.
- My compressive powermesh lining around your body offers extra support and creates a strong silhouette.
- I’ve got a high leg height
- I’m made with all the care and love that makes me proud to be Funkita.
- Made from our exclusive C-Infinity fabric, a 100% Italian polyester that is a colourful breakthrough in chlorine resistant fabric technology!
- The superior choice for swimmers, C-Infinity has exceptional strength and can retain its durability far beyond other elastane swimwear.
- Ideal for frequent pool use for recreational and performance-based swimming.
Please note powermesh lining is designed to provide a tight compression around the body and will make the garment harder to put on. If you do not wish to have a tight fit, you may consider going up one size. The zip has been placed at the back of the garment to avoid irritation during swimming. A zip cord is attached to help do the zip up once the garment is on, but you may require assistance if you are not comfortable with a rear zip fastening.
Powermesh lining contains elastane which does not retain the same sun and chlorine resistant properties as our C-Infinity fabric, so overtime it will breakdown faster in salt and chlorinated water than the polyester fabric around it. To maximise its life, make sure you rinse the garment thoroughly in cold water to remove any residual chemicals during storage.
We decided to make our recent work retreat more environmentally responsible so instead of taking the private jet to Majorca, we walk from the office with just bikinis in hand in search of the nearest stretch of sand. We ended up in the Australian desert with not a cocktail bar in sight, in fact, not even any liquid that was drinkable. We survived by extracting drops of moisture from the parched scrub and being rescued by a full-scale search party that scoured most of central Australia. Despite the inconvenience to a few thousand rescuers, we managed to design some beautiful prints to showcase the amazing plants that saved our lives.
This print has a lot of light colours. Light dyes are more transparent than darker dyes, like black or navy, so if you’re conscious about wearing light colours, we advise to look for a darker base print. It is also a big scale so when it’s placed on your product it could look quite different from the photo you see, but it will still look amazing. It has also been produced via the latest direct digital printing technology, which means it is better for the environment as there is minimal wastage and water consumption in the printing process.